30ml Water Disinfectant
Recommended retail price - R89.00
100ml Water Disinfectant
Recommended retail price - R199.00
500ml Water Disinfectant
Recommended retail price - R350.00
1L Water Disinfectant
Recommended retail price - R675.00
5L Water Disinfectant
Recommended retail price - R2990.00
AQUA SALVEO Water Disinfectant
AQUA SALVEO Water Disinfectant for safe drinking water. Kills all known bacteria in water – 3 drops / liter.
AQUA SALVEO Point-of-Use Water Disinfectant is ideal for camping, boating or when you want to ensure that water is safe for human consumption. It is SABS approved, and manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 Standards compliant facility.
Aqua Salveo™️ water disinfectant is a metal salts solution that disinfects water within 30 – 60 minutes. The water remains disinfected for extended periods. It is odorless and tasteless. The product is a concentrated liquid that needs to be diluted by adding 3 drops (0.09ml) per liter of water, for drinking, bathing and household cleaning. The water will remain disinfected for up to 10 years on a single dosage and will tolerate temperatures as high as 35ºC/95ºF.
Although Aqua Salveo does not make any medical claims, these minerals have additional health benefits that may help to treat several types of skin related diseases. Can be used to assist in the treatment of athlete’s foot, thrush, septic wounds, acne, fever blisters and other skin infections. The product active ingredients include copper, zinc and silver ions; no chlorine.
Kills all known bacteria in water, including: – E.Coli – Vibrio cholerae – Somatic coliphages – Candida albicans – Salmonella typhimurium – Pseudomonas aeruginosa – Staphylococcus aureus.
- When traveling, make your own bottled water.
- No boiling required prior to use.
- Rinse meat and chicken in AQUA SALVEO water to disinfect.
- Rinse and disinfect fruit and vegetables.
- Use on cut flowers to last longer and prevent algae build-up.
Quality matters - Aqua Salveo
- Carries the SABS 1827 mark for use in the food industry
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 production facility
- Tested by SANAS accredited Laboratories
- Complies with European Union Safety Legislation (CE CODE 2756)
- An International Trade Centre Vendor (ID: 36705 – Level 1)