Aqua Salveo™ water disinfectant is a metal salts solution that disinfects water within 30 – 60 minutes and the water remains disinfected for extended periods.
The product is a concentrated liquid that needs to be diluted by adding 3 drops (0.09ml) per litre of water, for drinking, bathing and household cleaning. The treatment ranges from as little as 1 litre to thousands of liters and when applied as suggested and stored under the right conditions, the water will remain disinfected for up to 10 years on a single dosage and will tolerate temperatures as high as 35ºC/95ºF.
The product active ingredients include copper, zinc and silver ions. Although Aqua Salveo does not make any medical claims, these minerals have additional health benefits that may help to treat several types of skin related diseases.
Quality matters - Aqua Salveo
- Carries the SABS 1827 mark for use in the food industry
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 production facility
- Tested by SANAS accredited Laboratories
- Complies with European Union Safety Legislation (CE CODE 2756)
- An International Trade Centre Vendor (ID: 36705 – Level 1)